Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pocketwatch

I inherited something from my grandfather, Thomas Rivers. Remember his connection to Silver Bullet technology? I inherited the instigator to that technology.

It's a small, silver pocketwatch, and it's said to be able to seriously injure Fears. This is true. When I was young, I had the pocketwatch around my neck constantly. I was attacked several times in my early youth, and the watch was able to completely counter almost every attack.

It can't kill a Fear. But it will seriously fuck one up. It also has a wide range of other abilities.

The important thing is, the watch is important, and that's why I'm seriously afraid for it right now.

Every nine months, I'm required to send it for a check-up at a base in North Carolina. It's sent there without a problem, usually. Usually. But I believe that the watch may have been compromised.

And if it has been compromised, that's a huge loss for us. And for me, especially. It's not completely essential anymore for the organization, but if the wrong person has gotten their hands on it...

There's nothing I can do now but trust the organization to find the watch. However, since trusting the organization to safely transport the watch back and forth clearly backfired on me....

It seems like, these days, the organization is being compromised left and right now. I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but there may be a huge infiltration in our organization's security. And if that's true...

I just don't know who to trust. I hope I hear back about that watch again soon. It's quite important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment