Thursday, March 3, 2011

Asphalt

The last few days have been an absolute blur of streetlights, asphalt, and motel room shadows. I've continuously been on the road, hunting down certain targets. I'm on the hunt for many individuals, from escaped convicts to turned agents, but there is one fucker that I have sworn to focus on.

His name is Maxwell, and he is very, very dangerous.

I originally captured Maxwell back in January, after a hunt that spanned three and a half months. Back then, I thought his capture was pulled off a little too effortlessly on my part; now, I see that he was actually anticipating this to happen. He may have even wanted to be captured.

In the chaos that the Exordium caused, he managed to somehow escape. We believe that he may have been the one to cause the explosion at the New Jersey branch office building. We are not sure yet, due to a curious malfunction in our surveillance tapes.

I say "curious" because I personally believe someone from my own branch let Maxwell and several other prisoners out of their cells. There is no evidence of this yet... but...

I'm following a lead on Maxwell's whereabouts. The good news is, it's a pretty conclusive lead. The bad news is, I have to deal with a dangerous Fear known as the Convocation. I could very well be walking into my own funeral if I pursue it. However, it has to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment